Episode 2 - Interview with Spooky Doorway
In episode 2 I speak with those lovely people at Spooky Doorway, developers of the award winning game The Darkside Detective.
In this episode we find out:
- on which island they met up to start the company.
- which came first - the game or the company
- behind the scenes stories and anecdotes about the development of The Darkside Detective
- why they chose to use Kickstarter for season 2
- some interesting tidbits about what other projects they are working on
- and a cameo from Dave and Treasa Mccabe’s dog and what he thinks it’s like living with them!
Plus much more! I also delve into the latest adventure game news including trouble for Netflix and even more awards for adventure games!
Link to Darkside Detective official site:
Links to articles:
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to hear more interviews with more adventure game developers then please subscribe, rate and review wherever you listen to podcasts.
You can listen to the episode on Itunes here:
You can find links to my social media links here:
Music is Speedy Delta (ID 917) by Lobo Loco and can be found here: